Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Holiday Shopping on Etsy

Fun news! One of my bibs made it into the "Baby Gift Guide" on Etsy! I'm really quite pleased as the employees of Etsy pick the products and they are really picky about what they'll use. YAY! One of my "Extraordinary Equine" Bibs is in the 2nd row.
And I wanted to take a minute to encourage everyone to shop on Etsy for their holiday gifts this year. You won't find a better selection of UNIQUE gifts that you purchase right from the artist. It's also a great way to support your local artist AND get a gift that is really nifty too!

Click here to shop Etsy's other gift guides. Or go to Etsy's home page and start searching for that perfect gift! For instance, my brother (and brother-in-law and step-dad) like fishing. So I'll do a search for "Fish" or "fishing" and then you can narrow it down by price or item. I have found some GREAT and fun items that way! Don't forget to also check out the vintage section.

In other news, I am doing one other fun "trunk show" this weekend.

Holiday Trunk Show
Featuring unique gifts you won't find at Target and without the frenzy. The focus is on gifts under $100 (great selection under $50!). And, if you see something you think would look great on you, we're happy to send a "hint" to your personal Santa Claus!

We will be serving wine, hot chocolate and tasty bites PLUS complimentary gift wrapping. Cash and checks only (thanks!)

Where: Berkeley Row • 4400 West 46th Avenue #102 • Denver
(at the corner of 46th & Tennyson)
When: Sunday, December 7 from 2:00 - 5:00pm

Invite anyone and everyone! I have been busy sewing up a lot more appliqued tee's in larger girls sizes (I'll have size 4T-12), more onesies and of course lots of bibs! See you there!


No comments: