Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Custom Sets and Horse Bibs

There isn't anything better than sewing up tiny items for babies that haven't arrived yet... and even better are babies I am related to! These two sets are for my little niece who is arriving this spring. They are both big into camping and wanted to stay away from typical girly colors, so I used my camping fabric to make a birdie bib and onesie for them. My sister-in-law Kelly LOVES peacocks, so I searched high and low for this great peacock fabric and make a mushroom bib and onesie out of it. I simply cannot WAIT to see my little niece wearing them! Actually I can't wait to HOLD her, but that's another story!

I also shipped off an order to my favorite horse tack shop, Millbrook Tack in Michigan! They carry a lot of my horse bibs (that's bibs with horses ON them, not bibs FOR horses!) and they recently got this shipment of 8 new bibs. Stop by if you need a great baby gift for those horse-loving friends of yours!
We're getting our list of summer craft shows together and I think it's going to be a great summer! We're trying out a few new ones and going back to a bunch of oldies but goodies! Stay tuned!

jesi

p.s. I'm now on Twitter! Follow me @HipViolet!

No comments: