Sunday, May 23, 2010

Cute Customs!

I have had the best bunch of custom orders lately! It's so fun to see what other people pick to have done - a lot of times it is a fabric and applique combo I wouldn't have tried and it always turns out so cute! Here is my current favorite Retro Deer fabric with a little dotty whale:
And Retro Rockets (this was the last of it, I'm sorry to say!) with a Rocket and then a matching initial onesie
This was a first birthday set - one without a cupcake! I love this idea as you can most definitely use both pieces after the party!
Here is another initial set - this one was out of my cute Retro Pets fabric that I rarely use even though I love it! I think I may have to try it out for my next batch of bibs for the Paris Street show!
And last is a set of kitchen towels for a good friend who is getting married soon.
Contact me if you'd like to order your own custom set or items!

Have a great day!
jesi

No comments: