Sunday, September 20, 2009

Craft Sales Galore!

I'm so excited about my new craft show tent (and banner!). It was so easy to set up and my bibs and onesies fit quite nicely inside.

Unfortunately the weather was less than wonderful - it was overcast, chilly and raining. We ended up packing up early in a downpour. BUT I still had a really good show. Since it was in my 'hood it was fun to meet people who knew about Hip Violet already. A bunch of my friends also stopped by and shopped - thanks guys!

In other news I have been embellishing some other things too... I put some birdies on my Moby Wrap the other day. Here is my super-professional bathroom-mirror photo with my sweet little Willa.

My sister-in-law Heather from Mani Celesti (awesome prenatal, postpartum and infant massage if you're in the Denver area!) wrapped Willa up at the festival this weekend (I know, you can hardly tell there is a baby in there, she was sooo comfy!). Soo cute! I am be offering to "jesify" other items too - let me know if you are interested and we can work out the details!In other news, check out the sidebar on the right for all my shows I have booked this fall. I even have two that I'm still waiting to hear about. I'll be BUSY but they are so much fun!

AND don't forget to become my fan on facebook by clicking here.

Till next time,
jesi

No comments: