Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Craft Fair, Here I Come!

I know that most of you have been wondering this for years, so let me put your minds at rest. Here, my faithful blog readers, is what a pile of fifty bibs looks like:
I am getting so excited for my big debut at a craft fair! Not only have I been sewing up the above bibs, but I also made myself an appliqued table cloth for my both:
My dear husband has been making me some great displays and I really think it's going to look great! I can't wait to see what it's going to look like all together!

I have a TON of new bibs that haven't made it onto Etsy yet, lot's of new things for boys, girls and in neutrals too. Plus I have some great holiday bibs that will be perfect for the upcoming season. I'll also have some bib & burp cloth sets, barrettes, and appliqued onesies for all those little munchkins on your list.

See you there!
jesi

No comments: